Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [DE] [gelöst] Keine pdfs in Firefox/Iceweasel  (Read 1281 times)

Offline harley-peter

• User
[DE] [gelöst] Keine pdfs in Firefox/Iceweasel
« on: 2016/02/02, 17:01:30 »
Hallo,
mein Firefox (Version 44) sollte pdf Dateien ja normalerweise via integriertem Plugin anzeigen was aber nicht funktioniert. Bei den Anwendungen habe ich zu pdfs drei Einträge: PDF-Dokument, Portable Document Format und Portable Document Format (PDF) wobei der Browser nur bei einer Änderung des ersten Eintrags reagiert. Eine Auswahlmöglichkeit "Vorschau in Firefox" gibt es da aber nicht. Weiß jemand Rat?
Wofür die anderen beiden Einträge da sind habe ich noch nicht heraus gefunden.

Gruß
Peter
« Last Edit: 2016/02/03, 10:07:34 by harley-peter »

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
Re: Keine pdfs in Firefox/Iceweasel
« Reply #1 on: 2016/02/02, 23:55:56 »

Troubleshoot problems with the PDF viewer

Beheben von Problemen mit der PDF-Viewer

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/view-pdf-files-firefox-without-downloading-them

Another good read

Eine weitere gute Lese

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-adobe-reader-plugin-view-or-download-pdf-files
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Offline harley-peter

• User
Re: Keine pdfs in Firefox/Iceweasel
« Reply #2 on: 2016/02/03, 10:06:56 »
Hi piper,

thank's for the links. I found these links too but I did not read this:  "Delete the mimetypes.rdf file."
After the deletion of the file the viewer works.

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
Re: [gelöst] Keine pdfs in Firefox/Iceweasel
« Reply #3 on: 2016/02/03, 10:32:38 »
Great to hear ;)
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck