Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] siduction team IRC-Logs  (Read 5728 times)

Offline michaa7

• User
[EN] siduction team IRC-Logs
« on: 2013/07/15, 16:54:29 »
I guess this list is not up to date:

http://chili.siduction.org/projects/siduction/wiki/IRC-Logs

Don't you like to publish IRC-Logs anymore? I'm one of the few (?) readers.
Ok, you can't code, but you still might be able to write a bug report for Debian's sake

Offline DeepDayze

• User
RE: siduction team IRC-Logs
« Reply #1 on: 2013/07/15, 17:02:22 »
I remmeber there were some IRC logs from sidux days...not a bad idea to publish some siduction IRC logs

Offline der_bud

• User
RE: siduction team IRC-Logs
« Reply #2 on: 2013/07/15, 17:12:02 »
The last log there from the (normally bi-weekly) coremeeting is from June 16th. Yesterday and the week before there was no core meeting, about the 30th of June I can't remember (and have no log).
Du lachst? Wieso lachst du? Das ist doch oft so, Leute lachen erst und dann sind sie tot.

Offline michaa7

• User
Re: RE: siduction team IRC-Logs
« Reply #3 on: 2013/07/15, 18:30:17 »
Quote from: "DeepDayze"
I remmeber there were some IRC logs from sidux days...not a bad idea to publish some siduction IRC logs

They were published with siduction too, but as you didn't know this once more proofes that not showing the siduction map in the lefthand menue is <fill_in_something_appropriate>.
Ok, you can't code, but you still might be able to write a bug report for Debian's sake

Offline michaa7

• User
« Reply #4 on: 2013/07/15, 18:33:18 »
Quote from: "der_bud"
The last log there from the (normally bi-weekly) coremeeting is from June 16th. Yesterday and the week before there was no core meeting, about the 30th of June I can't remember (and have no log).

Ok, maybe I am wrong. I thought the meetings currently take place weekly in preparation of the next release.

Offline cryptosteve

• User
« Reply #5 on: 2013/07/15, 18:40:15 »
Many sites and lists on chili are not up to date. Feel free to edit them :)
- born to create drama -
CS Virtual Travel Bug: VF6G5D

Offline michaa7

• User
« Reply #6 on: 2013/07/15, 18:45:21 »
Quote from: "cryptosteve"
Many sites and lists on chili are not up to date. Feel free to edit them :)

How could someone not belonging to the core team dig in whatever IRC-siduction-logs to find the newest ones?

Most of the time devil did, but it seems he vanished somewhere ...

And BTW: One major topic in core team meeting was "visibility". Yeah, the visibility in public perception was meant (like distrowatch ranking). But I think it begins here. Maybe it already ends here.

Offline cryptosteve

• User
« Reply #7 on: 2013/07/15, 18:54:14 »
Sure it is visible ... on IRC. Feel free to join every time you want to. And yes, it would be great to have it on chili (or elsewhere) for some kind of 'backlog' ... but there is simply no one who pastes it to chili.
- born to create drama -

Offline michaa7

• User
« Reply #8 on: 2013/07/15, 19:11:43 »
Quote from: "cryptosteve"
Sure it is visible ... on IRC. Feel free to join every time you want to. And yes, it would be great to have it on chili (or elsewhere) for some kind of 'backlog' ... but there is simply no one who pastes it to chili.

I read what you a writing and ask myself: What the F*** is he talking about?

Hint: I don't need a log when I have participated live. Not to ask why are you guys talking about visibility if it lacks of people to make a core discussion visible.

rolandx1

« Reply #9 on: 2013/07/15, 19:22:47 »
there wasnt a core-meeting since 2013-06-16, so there arent logs too

Offline cryptosteve

• User
« Reply #10 on: 2013/07/15, 19:28:32 »
Visibility of coreteam discussions is not web related. No one never promises web-based logs forever. And it's not a sign of non-transparency if there are no in-time-IRC-Logs on chili.

If you want to read IRC meetings, join the IRC. If there is someone who pastes it to chili ... be happy!
- born to create drama -

Offline michaa7

• User
« Reply #11 on: 2013/07/15, 20:00:42 »
Quote from: "rolandx1"
there wasnt a core-meeting since 2013-06-16, so there arent logs too

Thanks for the info. That's what I wanted to know!