Siduction Forum > Free Speech

[DE] Repository Quellen, verschiedene Zweige

(1/1)

ro_sid:
Warum ist aus den Repository Quellen in sources.list.d der Zweig "contrib" verschwunden und "non-free" (neben "non-free-firmware") nicht hinzugefĆ¼gt worden?
Ich habe mich im Aachener Spiegel (ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de) umgesehen und da sind sie alle vorhanden.

eriefisher:
I just check my stock Debian source.list and it had main contrib non-free-firmware. Missing non-free.

Running nala fetch to get a fresh list only shows main. Following the links confirms the rest are still available but left off the sources.list.

ro_sid:

--- Quote from: eriefisher on 2023/10/24, 17:46:18 ---I just check my stock Debian source.list and it had main contrib non-free-firmware. Missing non-free.

Running nala fetch to get a fresh list only shows main. Following the links confirms the rest are still available but left off the sources.list.

--- End quote ---
[Not all people need or like "non-free". It is a personal preference. I like to see "everything" and decide, if to use programs from there, e.g. the Nvidia drivers.]
Well, yes, thanks. I should have been a little bit clearer. What I do is to "dist-upgrade" a live ISO - MoW in my case, since the newest one gives me trouble with an NTFS partition on the SSD containing the ISO. There a new "fll-live-initscripts" alters the entries in /etc/apt/sources.list.d the way described above. When I checked the siduction GitHub these files have been changed, intentionally. I just do not understand, why? [Normally I like to have the full spectrum.]
It can be meaningful or just an oversight, but someone should know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version