Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [DE] WarnWetter  (Read 6330 times)

Offline reddark

• User
    • http://www.klangruinen.de/
[DE] Re: WarnWetter
« Reply #15 on: 2015/06/17, 20:41:30 »
Übrigens hat https://f-droid.org/ auch qr-apps und noch viele andere schicke Sachen ;)

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
Re: WarnWetter
« Reply #16 on: 2015/06/18, 01:39:11 »
I build my own roms, I build my own gapps, I only build using  AOSP

After I build and install, I have 4 apps installed from my gapps -  google, google settings, settings, play store

I put on my phone (only use nexus line, the true developers phone) what I want, not what some company thinks I want :)

Cm is way too bloated for my taste ;)

I buy the phone outright, no contract, no touchwiz, sense,  or other crap to slow down the operating system or to put a layer on top of another layer. No phone carrier bloat.

This is the only way to truly experience android, your way :) :)

Sorry for the american slang ;)

Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Offline dibl

• siduction community member
  • Global Moderator
  • User
    • Land of the Buckeye
« Reply #17 on: 2015/06/18, 03:41:04 »
Sorry for the american slang ;)

Hurrah for American slang!   ;D
System76 Oryx Pro, Intel Core i7-11800H, SSD 970 EVO Plus;  Asus ROG STRIX X299-E, Core i7-7740X, Nvidia GTX-1060, dual monitors, SSD 860 EVO

Offline harley-peter

• User
« Reply #18 on: 2015/06/18, 23:05:53 »
@piper:
O. k. you are a developer and you are able to build your own thing and maybe you have fun and time to do this but I am a user and for me this possibilities are rather restricted because I don't have the know how and I don't have the time to do these things. And from this point of view Android is not really a good OS for me.

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
« Reply #19 on: 2015/06/19, 00:09:06 »
Quote from: harley-peter
@piper:
O. k. you are a developer and you are able to build your own thing and maybe you have fun and time to do this but I am a user and for me this possibilities are rather restricted because I don't have the know how and I don't have the time to do these things. And from this point of view Android is not really a good OS for me.
I am no developer, I tinker,  it's a hobby.

I read, I try things out, fail, try again, fail, try again ;)  I learn somewhat.

Time is not on my side, I wish it was, unfortunately I work many hours per week and if I had that kind of time, siduction would triumph over android  any day.

Whether I build siduction or android (takes much longer) I let it start building before I leave for work, problems happen, I get one build in before bed or try again the next day :)  rinse, repeat

I do understand what your saying,  and the number one problem with android is mobile carrier bloat.

Yes, android is fun, not as fun as linux, but reading & learning is a great hobby

Sorry to hear that android don't work out for you, but, great that you have a choice to use what you want/need.
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck