Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic:  inxi is broken  (Read 2255 times)

Offline dsat

• User
inxi is broken
« on: 2020/07/28, 14:47:58 »
inxi 3.1.05-1-1 from unstable is broken

Code: [Select]
# inxi -v3
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8749.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8750.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8751.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8753.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8754.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8754.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8756.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8757.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8760.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8762.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8763.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8765.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8766.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8768.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8769.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8772.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8773.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8776.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8777.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8779.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8779.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8783.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8785.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8785.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8790.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8795.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8800.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8805.
Global symbol "%row" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my %row"?) at /bin/inxi line 8810.
Global symbol "@rows" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @rows"?) at /bin/inxi line 8817.
Global symbol "$smartctl_missing" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $smartctl_missing"?) at /bin/inxi line 8856.
Global symbol "@by_id" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @by_id"?) at /bin/inxi line 8938.
Global symbol "@by_id" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @by_id"?) at /bin/inxi line 8944.
Global symbol "@by_id" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @by_id"?) at /bin/inxi line 8944.
Global symbol "@by_path" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @by_path"?) at /bin/inxi line 8946.
Global symbol "@by_id" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @by_id"?) at /bin/inxi line 8999.
Global symbol "@by_id" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @by_id"?) at /bin/inxi line 9008.
Global symbol "@by_id" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @by_id"?) at /bin/inxi line 9555.
Global symbol "@by_id" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @by_id"?) at /bin/inxi line 9556.
Global symbol "@by_path" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @by_path"?) at /bin/inxi line 9570.
Global symbol "@by_path" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @by_path"?) at /bin/inxi line 9571.
Global symbol "@by_id" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @by_id"?) at /bin/inxi line 9683.
Global symbol "@vendors" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @vendors"?) at /bin/inxi line 9709.
Global symbol "@vendors" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @vendors"?) at /bin/inxi line 10014.
Global symbol "@vendors" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my @vendors"?) at /bin/inxi line 10019.
Global symbol "$b_nvme" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $b_nvme"?) at /bin/inxi line 10049.
Global symbol "$b_nvme" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $b_nvme"?) at /bin/inxi line 10050.
Global symbol "$nvme" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $nvme"?) at /bin/inxi line 10052.
Global symbol "$nvme" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $nvme"?) at /bin/inxi line 10055.
Global symbol "$nvme" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $nvme"?) at /bin/inxi line 10057.
Global symbol "$b_hddtemp" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $b_hddtemp"?) at /bin/inxi line 10071.
Global symbol "$b_hddtemp" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $b_hddtemp"?) at /bin/inxi line 10072.
Global symbol "$hddtemp" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $hddtemp"?) at /bin/inxi line 10074.
Global symbol "$hddtemp" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $hddtemp"?) at /bin/inxi line 10077.
Global symbol "$hddtemp" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $hddtemp"?) at /bin/inxi line 10078.
Unmatched right curly bracket at /bin/inxi line 10203, at end of line
/bin/inxi has too many errors.

inxi 3.1.04-1-1 from testing is ok

Offline Pip

• User
Re: inxi is broken
« Reply #1 on: 2020/07/28, 15:43:43 »
3.1.05-1-1 seems to work for me. Perhaps a re-install would help?
Ach, no, it is 3.1.04-00 I'm running after all. Sorry.Did a quick update (which I thought I'd already done) and it falls over as you said.
« Last Edit: 2020/07/28, 15:51:19 by Pip »

Offline towo

• Administrator
  • User
Ich gehe nicht zum Karneval, ich verleihe nur manchmal mein Gesicht.

Offline dsat

• User
Re: inxi is broken
« Reply #3 on: 2020/07/29, 11:00:28 »
inxi is fixed with version 3.1.05-2-1