Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic:  Can't install libghc-xmonad-dev and libghc-xmonad-contrib-dev  (Read 3025 times)

Offline oneself

• User

Tried to update my system and I can't seem to install  libghc-xmonad-dev and libghc-xmonad-contrib-dev.  I need this to use xmonad.  Any suggestions?

Code: [Select]
> apt-get install libghc-xmonad-dev libghc-xmonad-contrib-dev                                                                                                               
Reading package lists... Done                                                                                                                                                               
Building dependency tree                                                                                                                                                                   
Reading state information... Done                                                                                                                                                           
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have                                                                                                                           
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 libghc-xmonad-contrib-dev : Depends: libghc-x11-dev-1.8-10997
                             Depends: libghc-x11-xft-dev-0.3.1-da3b1
 libghc-xmonad-dev : Depends: libghc-x11-dev-1.8-10997
                     Depends: libghc-data-default-dev-0.7.1.1-bf135
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.                 
There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.