seduction
 Language:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
2017/09/23, 07:40:45

Help

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Upgrade Warnings (DE / EN) / Re: Stormy weather in unstable today
« Last post by piper on Yesterday at 23:14:38 »
Quote from: dibl
I have used deb-multimedia off and on over the years, and it is a suspect whenever there are removals of multimedia-related packages like vlc. I don't have any work going on today that needs anything more current than what debian unstable has.

I use a network of mythtv ;)
« Last post by dibl on Yesterday at 20:12:02 »
Quote from: piper
I use deb-multimedia 

I have used deb-multimedia off and on over the years, and it is a suspect whenever there are removals of multimedia-related packages like vlc. I don't have any work going on today that needs anything more current than what debian unstable has.
Software-Support (DE) / Re: Abruptes "automatisches" Abmelden aus X
« Last post by ReinerS on Yesterday at 18:31:39 »
Kann ich mal morgen probieren. Aktuell gehts im Moment leider nicht.

Grüße

Reiner
« Last post by piper on Yesterday at 17:24:07 »
@Geier0815

I use deb-multimedia  ;)
« Last post by melmarker on Yesterday at 17:17:58 »
da hab ich noch ne brandheisse Idee zu - dieses "Abmelden" könnte ein harter Ausstieg von kwin oder sonst was sein - so nich installiert/aktiviert, einfach mal systemd-coredump mitlaufen lassen - dann gibt es bei jedem erkannten crash halt nen schicken coredump, mit dem man richtig was anfangen kann
« Last post by pjnsmb on Yesterday at 15:45:40 »
@dibl

Please don't apologise for the noise...........

thanks to your edit referring to  "-glvnd-"  I have managed to sort out my own dist-upgrade problems wanting to delete various mixes of installed programmes.

thanks for the hint

regards

pjnsmb
« Last post by ReinerS on Yesterday at 15:03:36 »
Ich lasse auf der Konsole 12 ein Log mitlaufen.
Bisher hat das leider nix gebracht. Aber ich lasse es mal auch in ne Datei reinschreiben.

Grüße

Reiner
Danke @TommiO und @der_bud!   :)
« Last post by unklarer on Yesterday at 11:05:55 »
Ich würde da eine Konsole mitlaufen lassen und das Ergebnis in eine Datei schreiben. Vielleicht gibt es darin Hinweise.

Entweder als User und, wenn nichts greifbares erscheint, als root
Code: [Select]
journalctl -af > /home/ReinerS/abmelden.txt
Vielleicht ist auch ein Blick in die ~/.xsession-errors unmittelbar nach so einem Abmeldevorgang von Interesse.
« Last post by dibl on Yesterday at 11:01:04 »
@geier, no.

The only unusual repo I have on the system with the removals is the skype-stable repo at repo.skype.com.

EDIT: Since it seemed like my problem was not experienced by anyone else, I decided to let the full-upgrade go through and then try to fix the damage. The nvdia-related packages that include "-glvnd-" were part of the problem -- apparently they are not required and conflict with a lot of qt5-based packages. Nvidia driver 375.82-4 is reinstalled and working correctly, as is ffmpeg, vlc, and phonon-backend-vlc.  I don't need cheese any more. So, sorry for the noise!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10