Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] Re-installing calligra after kde-transition  (Read 1740 times)

eQuacky

[EN] Re-installing calligra after kde-transition
« on: 2016/01/14, 15:55:28 »
Hi folks,

after successfull transition from kdenext to kde-debian (by the way thanks to all devs!!!) my calligra suite was removed by "apt install -f" during the cleaning up.

Ok should it be thus way! Thought just a problem to reinstall the office suite again.

Code: [Select]
ltq@sid-X121e:~$ su -c "apt install calligra"
Password:                                                                                                                                                               
Reading package lists... Done                                                                                                                                           
Building dependency tree                                                                                                                                               
Reading state information... Done                                                                                                                                       
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have                                                                                                       
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable                                                                                                     
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created                                                                                                     
or been moved out of Incoming.                                                                                                                                         
The following information may help to resolve the situation:                                                                                                           

The following packages have unmet dependencies:                                                                                                                         
 calligra : Depends: braindump (>= 1:2.8.5+dfsg-1.2) but it is not going to be installed                                                                               
            Depends: calligraauthor (>= 1:2.8.5+dfsg-1.2) but it is not going to be installed                                                                           
            Depends: calligraflow (>= 1:2.8.5+dfsg-1.2) but it is not going to be installed                                                                             
            Depends: calligraplan (>= 1:2.8.5+dfsg-1.2) but it is not going to be installed                                                                             
            Depends: calligrasheets (>= 1:2.8.5+dfsg-1.2) but it is not going to be installed                                                                           
            Depends: calligrastage (>= 1:2.8.5+dfsg-1.2) but it is not going to be installed                                                                           
            Depends: calligrawords (>= 1:2.8.5+dfsg-1.2) but it is not going to be installed                                                                           
            Depends: karbon (>= 1:2.8.5+dfsg-1.2) but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: kexi (>= 1:2.8.5+dfsg-1.2) but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: krita (>= 1:2.8.5+dfsg-1.2) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

Am I the onliest having this issue? A try with a siduction-iso (v14.1.0) showed me the same error.

As I think it's no more a transition problem I wrote that in the software section, if that does not belong in here feel free to move theme.

Also there is no rush to solve that as calligra is just my replacement app for libreoffice. And if waiting would also be an option --> ok.

Thanks in advance

thomas

Edited by Moderator (bluelupo): set code tags
« Last Edit: 2016/01/14, 16:16:37 by bluelupo »

Offline devil

• Administrator
  • User
Re: Re-installing calligra after kde-transition
« Reply #1 on: 2016/01/15, 01:39:21 »
Calligra is not installable at the moment. So not related to your transition.

greetz
devil