BUGS > 2015.1

Root Terminal will not launch 15.1/KDE

<< < (2/3) > >>

julian516:
Thank you Piper, I will follow up as soon as I can.  At the moment I am on antiX MX-15 because, following a dist-upgrade, I have lost both keyboard and mouse on my siduction system!  Now there has to be a way to fix that but I have just discovered the problem so I have not had time to think about it.  When I do and I am back in I certainly will follow up.  If anybody else reports this a dist-upgrade warning might be in order?

devil:
Hm, I never realized there was a root terminal in the KDE image :) Long time yakuake user, like piper.

greetz
devil

piper:
I can't get this working, I didn't bookmark the thread I was looking at,  but, found something similar.

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=712104

dibl:

--- Quote from: julian516 on 2016/01/27, 23:43:58 --- following a dist-upgrade, I have lost both keyboard and mouse on my siduction system!
....  If anybody else reports this a dist-upgrade warning might be in order?

--- End quote ---

You probably lost the two xserver-xorg-input packages along with other xorg packages.  See the warning post in the "Upgrade Warnings" forum above.

julian516:
Yup exactly right and I did not see the warning.  Lesson learned -- again!  (I learn slowly ....)  OK, looks like I reload and start from there.

Thanks dibl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version