Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Software - Support / Re: keepassxc
« Last post by Geier0815 on 2024/06/12, 17:36:37 »
Did you install keepassxc-full?
« Last post by titan on 2024/06/12, 17:28:21 »

Why the sarcasm ?

« Last post by unklarer on 2024/06/12, 16:20:36 »
Browser integration

I like cryptic replies, if you mean enabling browser integration in Keepassxc I had done already done that. Anyway after another couple of hours I gave up, it may be because I am using Firefox nightly but I like the simplicity of Pass and will just use Aegis on my phone to generate the needed TOTP  and have now removed Keepassxc.

Do what you can't stop doing!   :-*
I'm just wondering why you're even asking here, because you already know everything from the FAQ..   
I have not been able to verify a single programme that has been correctly restored.
Only one that is remebered is the gkrellm window, but that is set in the setup of gkrellm.  ;)
« Last post by fams on 2024/06/12, 12:56:16 »
I use KeepassXC with Firefox nightly, too. There is no correlation with that.
Problem is to add the correct link to KeepassXC when adding manually KeepassXC entries.
Just to be clear, you have to log in first in KeepassXC before starting Firefox, in order to use the browser plugin, otherwise you have to open the browser plugin and reload the connection.
The easiest way to add entries to KeepassXC is using the browser plugin. When you use a login site, KeepassXC did not know, the browser plugin asks automatically if you want to add the new password to KeepassXC.
« Last post by titan on 2024/06/12, 09:37:46 »
Browser integration

I like cryptic replies, if you mean enabling browser integration in Keepassxc I had done already done that. Anyway after another couple of hours I gave up, it may be because I am using Firefox nightly but I like the simplicity of Pass and will just use Aegis on my phone to generate the needed TOTP  and have now removed Keepassxc.
« Last post by unklarer on 2024/06/12, 09:25:40 »
after a reboot the active screen windows are no longer remembered!
Please also  see
https://forum.siduction.org/index.php?topic=9365.msg74517#msg74517
Software - Support / keepassxc
« Last post by titan on 2024/06/11, 19:25:37 »
I needed to generate 2FA for just one website, I have been using Pass for years but it is a bit basic. I installed keepassxc and it generates the tokens fine but then I thought I would give it a try for for everyday sites and passwords in my case BBC and Twitter. But I just cannot get it to work. The browser plugin is enabled and the icon is green and appears in the input box but get the error password cannot be found for this url. I have followed the troubleshooting hints on their github page everything seems OK. I am using Firefox nightly but also tried beta.Has anyone had similar problems.

As an aside I have since discovered Aegis on Fdroid works great and I will just stick to Pass unless there is a fix for keepassxc.
@dibi
I did the dist-upgrade on my other machine again and this time all went well.

BTW:
after a reboot the active screen windows are no longer remembered!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10