Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic:  Re my post yesterday: locked (but not removed)  (Read 1852 times)

grady

Re my post yesterday: locked (but not removed)
« on: 2014/08/19, 16:22:48 »

@Admins:
My post here yesterday is locked. I'm very grateful for all your work in providing this super OS. And I certainly don't want to offend.
I have no idea what rule the post broke. If you would kindly explain, I (and I think a number of other newbies) will understand, and not offend again.
Ignorance is what it is: innocent lack of knowledge. Differs somewhat from “stupid”.

grady

Offline absolut

• User
Re: Re my post yesterday: locked (but not removed)
« Reply #1 on: 2014/08/19, 16:36:35 »
which post do you refer to?

grady

« Reply #2 on: 2014/08/19, 19:19:14 »
@absolut:

I fear further offending by stating the title. The subject had the word "flash" in it. That was the only post I submitted yesterday.

grady

Offline der_bud

• User
« Reply #3 on: 2014/08/19, 20:22:07 »
grady, the only post from you from yesterday I found is this http://forum.siduction.org/index.php?topic=4864.msg40202#msg40202 , and for me it does not seem locked or anything like that.

And for sure it is absolutely no problem to talk about flash in this forum, really. If your post seems locked to you, there must be some strange error or mistake.
Du lachst? Wieso lachst du? Das ist doch oft so, Leute lachen erst und dann sind sie tot.