Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic:  aptosid: "wheezy-backports" ist ungültig  (Read 11813 times)

HansD

Re: aptosid: "wheezy-backports" ist ungültig
« Reply #15 on: 2014/10/01, 18:07:08 »
@piper: I appreciate the conciseness and clarity of your reply.

But by the way: Even if someone would be the developer of all things, it was not a very helpful answer. If someone asks "Why do i see 10?" (Not exactly my question, only an logical example.) And if an expert only answers "Nonsens. You have to see 31." (Not exactly what was said, but nearly.) Is this answer helpful or ignores it the question?

Siduction likes to be seen as a so called "community driven" distro, but if a newbie comes in a siduction forum with a question, after trying to solve a problem in some hours, the first answer is only "Nonsens. It may not be so."

Also you have to appreciate, that I 've fixed my current problem without any help from this thread, therefore what I've written was  nothing more than an objective statement.

Gleichwohl danke ich allen für jede bisherige Antwort, ich habe davon profitiert und auch etwas über Linux hinzugelernt.
« Last Edit: 2014/10/01, 18:24:04 by HansD »

HansD

« Reply #16 on: 2014/10/01, 18:32:02 »
@all: Ich werde mir bei nächster Gelegenheit eine Siduction-DVD brennen.

DeKa

« Reply #17 on: 2014/10/01, 18:39:47 »
Super, dann fällt es uns auch leichter dir zu helfen.

Offline michaa7

• User
« Reply #18 on: 2014/10/01, 19:27:20 »
@all: Ich werde mir bei nächster Gelegenheit eine Siduction-DVD brennen.

Soweit dein board booten von usb erlaubt **brenne keine dvd**, sondern schreibe wie im handbuch beschrieben mit dd oder cat das das gewünschte ISO auf einen usb stick (dazu sollte deine angestaubte installtion in der lage sein ;-) ). Mir wäre es zu schade das geld für ne DVD wegzuwerfen plus die brennzeit abzuwarten. Grundsätzlich ist jedoch gegen eine DVD sonst nichts einzuwenden.
Ok, you can't code, but you still might be able to write a bug report for Debian's sake

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
« Reply #19 on: 2014/10/02, 13:36:29 »
melmarker, ... what can I say, you came a long way :), but, you had programmed in other other operating systems if I remember
correctly (I could be wrong) I used unix before linux but that was what I
 had at work, no choice.

HansD ... I thought towo's answers were true and to the point

Was für ein Nonsense!
aptosid ist debian Sid und in sid ist Iceweasel 31.1.0esr-1!
Debian Sid = unstable != Wheezy = stable.
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck