Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [DE] korganizer mit google Kalender synchronisieren  (Read 5403 times)

Offline melmarker

• User
    • g-com.eu
[DE] Re: korganizer mit google Kalender synchronisieren
« Reply #15 on: 2014/09/21, 20:21:43 »
Es werden im Freeze auch wieder andere Zeiten kommen - da wird es dann aber wohl nicht mehr um KDE 4 gehen. Und da ist dann ein gut gepflegtes Repo mit neuen Sachen wieder was Feines.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. (Benjamin Franklin, November 11, 1755)
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. (Hanlons razor)

belze

Re: korganizer mit google Kalender synchronisieren
« Reply #16 on: 2014/09/22, 10:51:16 »
i tried to follow your speech using an online translator but it's very hard. I did not understand what is the working undergoing and future plans. I (kindly, i hope) tried to ask about this point in other posts, but i am more interested in results than answers  8)
May i ask you to translate what are the troubles with debian's-qt-kde guys?
Many many thanks

P.S. for the record this is a list of packages i have on hold in order to use kdepim from sid
Code: [Select]
kontact libkdepim4 libmailcommon4 libmessagecomposer4 libmessagecore4 libmessageviewer4 libtemplateparser4 libkleo4 libkpgp4 kdepim akonadiconsole kaddressbook kalarm kdepim-kresources kjots kleopatra kmail knode knotes korganizer ktimetracker akregator libksieveui4 libmessagelist4 libksieve4
I had to first REMOVE all packages with really-something in version and than install a specific version of those packages to override siduction's version. Finally put packages on hold.[/code]
« Last Edit: 2014/09/22, 12:24:36 by belze »

Offline melmarker

• User
    • g-com.eu
Re: korganizer mit google Kalender synchronisieren
« Reply #17 on: 2014/09/22, 17:39:22 »
@belze: not really trouble - the guys are damn fast these days - normally qt-kde-debian lags round about half year to a year behind upstream. - so it make sense to do our own packages based on santas and kubuntus work. Things have changed a lot - the former unthinkable now is happend: qt-kde-debian and kubuntu are working together :D That speed up the development and now they are faster than us. So it make sense to take the packages directly from debian.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. (Benjamin Franklin, November 11, 1755)
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. (Hanlons razor)