Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] After DU Krusader lost all bookmarks  (Read 2783 times)

Offline Lanzi

• User
[EN] After DU Krusader lost all bookmarks
« on: 2016/11/10, 21:03:55 »
I did a DU today, after waiting for the end of the Qt 5.7.1 transition.

libmovit4 was removed, nothing else.
Everything fine so far, but Krusader behaves strange!

- it started like at first start ("welcome to krusader" etc),

- my old icons in the systemtray are white now, and of no use (not starting Krusader! - which is not a problem to renew them, but it shows me, that krusader changed name or location)

- some shortcuts like F9 (rename) have moved (here to F2)

- and worst, my bookmarks (ftp etc) are gone! The old bookmarksfile is still intact and in place at:
/home/h/.kde/share/apps/krusader/krbookmarks.xml

but the filedate still shows the date of the last changes in July 2016. None of my changes today were saved in this directory! Anyway, the new changes last!

- Last: the terminalline, below the drivewindows is gone! No click could reativate it. I need that as well.

Best would be to have my old bookmarks back... any idea?

Offline der_bud

• User
Re: After DU Krusader lost all bookmarks
« Reply #1 on: 2016/11/10, 21:54:11 »
Yesterday krusader 2.4 (KDE 4 app) got updated to krusader 2.5 (KF 5 app). The former place for KDE 4 personal configurations in ~/.kde/ moved with Plasma/Frameworks 5 to ~/.config and ~/.local
Look if there is /home/h/.local/share/krusader/ and what happens when you copy your old bookmarks file into that folder.
Du lachst? Wieso lachst du? Das ist doch oft so, Leute lachen erst und dann sind sie tot.

Offline Lanzi

• User
« Reply #2 on: 2016/11/11, 07:23:39 »
thanks, I will have a look!

Offline Lanzi

• User
« Reply #3 on: 2016/11/11, 07:29:25 »
I copied the Bookmarks to /home/h/.local/share/krusader/ and they are back. I have to redo the Icons obove the windows, but thats okay.