Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] [gelöst] mini siduction iso with current stuff  (Read 6039 times)

holgerw

[EN] [gelöst] mini siduction iso with current stuff
« on: 2015/07/20, 15:45:01 »
Hello, dear developers,

is it possible to offer just a small inofficiel siduction nox iso with current stuff? When starting tests with new kf5 or other Desktop Environements it would be nice to have a proper base installation. I think taking indian summer and bring it to an up-to-date siduction is more difficult and there are more possibilities for getting issues than having a minimal up-to-date iso, adding x and other stuff.

I've an up-to-date installation of siduction with current kf5, but I like kde, I like to test the packaging work of Santa for giving feed back and sometimes it's usefull to start such tests with a new installation.

Kind regards,
  Holger
« Last Edit: 2015/07/27, 07:03:26 by holgerw »

holgerw

Re: mini siduction iso with current stuff
« Reply #1 on: 2015/07/22, 13:34:35 »
Hello,

okay, annother question, could somebody help me building / remastering a mini siduction iso with current sid stuff, please?

I still have installed an up-to-date siduction, I need a mini iso for testing new kf5 stuff, and for giving feedback here.

Kind regards,
  Holger

Offline devil

• Administrator
  • User
« Reply #2 on: 2015/07/26, 23:34:01 »
Hi Holger,

I built a current noX for you in 64-bit. Hope that suits you. Link per PM

greetz
devil
« Last Edit: 2015/07/26, 23:50:26 by devil »

holgerw

« Reply #3 on: 2015/07/27, 07:03:08 »
Hallo Ferdinand,

vielen Dank, dann habe ich ja nun eine schöne Basis für kf5 Tests. Ich werde Feedback geben.

Viele Grüße,
  Holger

Hello Ferdinand,

thanks a lot for building an iso for me. I'll use it for tests with kf5 and I'll give feedback.

Kind regards,
  Holger