Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [DE] Suche Wlan-USB-Stick für 5GHz. Tipps?  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Lanzi

• User
[DE] Suche Wlan-USB-Stick für 5GHz. Tipps?
« on: 2023/01/29, 10:18:56 »
Habe in der Wohnung einen entfernten Rechner, der bisher mit einen Tp-link 2,4 GHz versorgt ist.
Der Repeater kann nun aber 5GHz, so dass ich denke ein upgrade könnte her.

Die neusten Sticks mit 1300Mbps scheinen nach mehreren Aussagen nicht alle unterstützt zu sein.
Hat da jemand Tipps für problemlose Sticks.

Suche einen kleinen und einen in normaler Größe, den zweiten gerne mit Antenne.

Danke für alle Empfehlungen

Offline edlin

• User
Re: Suche Wlan-USB-Stick für 5GHz. Tipps?
« Reply #1 on: 2023/01/29, 11:45:02 »
Empfehlen kann ich dir direkt keinen Stick, da ich selbst eine Karte mit einem Intel AX210 im PC stecken habe.
Aber vielleicht hilft dir diese Liste etwas weiter:
https://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/WLAN/Karten/
Leider sind Karten und Sticks gemischt, aber wenn du die Seite nach 5GHz durchsuchst, findest du auch einige Treffer als USB-Stick.

Viel Glück beim Suchen

edlin
Der Kluge lernt aus allem und von jedem,
der Normale aus seinen Erfahrungen
und der Dumme weiß alles besser.

Sokrates

Offline eriefisher

• User
« Reply #2 on: 2023/01/29, 13:33:03 »
I've been unlucky with 5ghz. Three laptops and two different routers. I can't seem to maintain a stable connection. From just dropping in and out to the access point vanishing. Many times I can see the A/P but the laptop just refuses to connect. I stick with 2.4ghz and never have an issue.

Offline Lanzi

• User
« Reply #3 on: 2023/01/29, 17:40:24 »
@eriefisher: My XPS runs smootly with 5GHz and Linux. Out of the box.
But thanks for your input. It seems I need to be careful!

@ edlin. Thanks. It seems AVM has some. Es scheint AVM hat ein paar. Danke

ANybody else with suggestions? NOch jemand Vorschläge

Offline OppaErich

• OLE
  • User
« Reply #4 on: 2023/01/30, 11:28:36 »
I've been unlucky with 5ghz. Three laptops and two different routers. I can't seem to maintain a stable connection. From just dropping in and out to the access point vanishing. Many times I can see the A/P but the laptop just refuses to connect. I stick with 2.4ghz and never have an issue.
Hi,
this may be reflections. 5GHz is just 6cm wavelength. Try moving the router a bit, if you can.

Offline eriefisher

• User
« Reply #5 on: 2023/01/30, 12:24:40 »
Hi,
this may be reflections. 5GHz is just 6cm wavelength. Try moving the router a bit, if you can.
Thank you but the two routers I mentioned are in two different locations/houses/cities. One is a standalone Acer and the other is built into a modem. Serveral attempts were made to get them to work but all were unsuccessful. Moving them around, cooling them and multiple resets and reboots. I gave up on both and stayed with 2.4ghz.