Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [DE] siduction fluxbox user here (having problems with some links here in the forum)  (Read 1168 times)

Offline michaa7

• User
First: This may be a unique problem related to some wiered settings here ... I don't know..

This longstanding problem, so far only met here in the forum using vivaldi (all versions over the past years) or chromium AND fluxbox. Problem occurs with new vivaldi profil as well as with an empty new siduction user on my desktop.

The problem here:
The menue on siduction.org landing page is not working properly. All links in the highest hierarchy work (like "Neuigkeiten" or "Gallery". All links in the submenue do redirect to the landing page (siduction.org/mirror/ connects to /siduction.org/de/ as does /siduction.org/pakete and all other links in submenues. I can see in the vivaldi status bar the correct URL (siduction.org/mirror) while hovering the mouse over "mirror", but as soon as I click the URL in the status bar changes to the wrong one (siduction.org/de).

Again, I now discovered that this occurs only when I use my default WM fluxbox. Using lxqt avoids the problem. (And, btw. if I use the vivaldi development tools in *mobile* mode, i.e. not with a normal mouse but with an emulated fingertipp, the problem does not occure using fluxbox ... very special ...)

As in the past this led to some misunderstandings about how well the siduction site works (for me) I very much would like to solve this problem. So, whoever has an idea ...
Ok, you can't code, but you still might be able to write a bug report for Debian's sake

Offline unklarer

• User
Ich habe keine Idee, warum du das im deutschen Teil des Forum schreibst...   ;D

Zum Problem, es klingt ähnlich wie das hier im FF war. Vielleicht mußt du auch nur die Lesezeichen auf ihre Korrektheit überprüfen.
Also, das sie auf .org enden.

Offline michaa7

• User
sorry wg. EN, das war gewohnheit.

Nein es geht nicht um, lesezeichen , sonder um links im forum wie beschrieben.
Ok, you can't code, but you still might be able to write a bug report for Debian's sake