Siduction Forum > Siduction News

[EN] Good bye Axel

(1/4) > >>

devil:
It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you of the passing of our siduction-core member, sponsor and dear friend Axel Beu (ab) from Hamburg. He died of a heart attack last Saturday at the age of 51.

Most of you probably never heard of him, he kept in the background but was always there when you needed him. Not only that, but he provided our infrastructure for many years. But that's not what we'll miss him for, it's for his positive outlook on life, his innovative thinking and his warm humanity. His inability to rest has cost him his life and has now given him his final rest. He will be missed by us and siduction. R.I.P.

ghstryder:
RIP, Axel. My thoughts are with anyone who knew him. That is far too young, it must have been a terrible shock to those around him.
Ghstryder

sunrat:
I didn't know him but certainly appreciated his dedicated work. Yes, much too young to leave. Rest peacefully now, Axel.

dibl:
So sorry to hear of the loss of such a young person -- I am sorry for his loved ones.  RIP Axel, and thanks for your excellent work!

GoinEasy9:
So sorry to hear that, Way too young to pass. RIP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version