Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] official siducation with Enlightment or its fork Moksha  (Read 5755 times)

MoonKid

[EN] official siducation with Enlightment or its fork Moksha
« on: 2016/05/01, 23:58:30 »
There is an old thread about E17.

What do you think about an official siduction with Enlightment or its fork Moksha?

Offline Lanzi

• User
Re: official siducation with Enlightment or its fork Moksha
« Reply #1 on: 2016/05/02, 00:31:04 »
hehe, you are looking for a job??? ;-)

Offline melmarker

• User
    • g-com.eu
« Reply #2 on: 2016/05/02, 02:26:06 »
E17 is dead - so no option https://www.enlightenment.org/download

and packaging enlightenment is a major pain in the ass - but if one would like to volouteer in debian, i think they will take any help they could get.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. (Benjamin Franklin, November 11, 1755)
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. (Hanlons razor)

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
« Reply #3 on: 2016/05/02, 10:49:52 »
Yes, not a good situation for "e" in debian

packaging status for "e"

There are some choices "outside"  of siduction that won't be supported here or irc.

Sparkylinux based on debian testing and probably the most "updated enlightenment" in the debian world

sparkylinux enlightenment .deb

Not sure this even works anymore

Installing Moksha Desktop on Debian Jessie

Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck