Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic:  [solved] CIFS mount problem with dolphin in 4.13.1  (Read 2014 times)

Offline vayu

• User
Dolphin can't copy files to a CIFS mount.  It complains disk full.  It also shows "Unknown size" on the lower right status bar.  I'm pretty sure it's the same as this bug:
https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=334776

A temporary fix involves copying two kio files over from 4.13.0.  Might somebody be willing to look at post#20 in the thread linked above and help me to find the right two files from within our repositories in a safe way?
« Last Edit: 2014/05/30, 12:38:02 by musca »

Santa

Re: CIFS mount problem with dolphin in 4.13.1
« Reply #1 on: 2014/05/26, 02:37:01 »
Dolphin can't copy files to a CIFS mount.  It complains disk full.  It also shows "Unknown size" on the lower right status bar.  I'm pretty sure it's the same as this bug:
https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=334776

A temporary fix involves copying two kio files over from 4.13.0.  Might somebody be willing to look at post#20 in the thread linked above and help me to find the right two files from within our repositories in a safe way?

The patch from the bug report you linked has been included in the packaging, if everything is ok the problem should be gone with your next upgrade of kdelibs. please let me know if it persists.

Offline vayu

• User
« Reply #2 on: 2014/05/26, 02:53:34 »
The patch from the bug report you linked has been included in the packaging, if everything is ok the problem should be gone with your next upgrade of kdelibs. please let me know if it persists.
Will do, thanks.

Offline vayu

• User
« Reply #3 on: 2014/05/30, 06:28:53 »

Works great now. Thanks much.