Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic:  It appears my old account on these forums has gone missing  (Read 1597 times)

geklmintendont

Sorry if this somehow "isn't the right place to ask" but this was the closest place I could find in the topic list

I thought I had an account on siduction forums here called "geklmin" yet when I try to log in, it says the username does not exist.
Additionally, after trying to login about 20 times, I was banned on google chrome (and it says it's permanent?!?!)
So I had to make another account on firefox and I managed to log in with it.
I'd like to know if there is an account named "geklmin" or something like that on the site.
If not / if it was banned, i'd like to know why. AFAIK I did not do anything which would provoke a response, the most provocative thing I ever did was ask if anyone was redpilled on (((problems))) in the Free Speech (EN) forums. It claimed to be a free speech forum so I assumed it would be fine to talk about controversial subjects there.

I'd like a moderator to answer because this is very strange and I have a sneaking suspicion you might have server problems, or maybe you deleted my account by accident.
Thank you.
Buster/sid is awesome
-Geklmin

Offline devil

• Administrator
  • User
Re: It appears my old account on these forums has gone missing
« Reply #1 on: 2018/11/03, 21:16:04 »
Hi,
there is no account under the name 'geklmin'. We never delete accounts other than if the owner asks for it. We have not deleted the account by accident and no, we do not have server problems.

That being said, I never heard that you get banned from siduction after trying to log in too often.

geklmintendont

« Reply #2 on: 2018/11/03, 21:26:00 »
Well then I don't know.I guess I must have forgotten the username
Sorry about that
-Gek

geklmintendont

« Reply #3 on: 2018/11/03, 21:26:38 »
I can screenshot what I get on chrome if you like btw