Siduction Forum > Free Speech

Moderation Advice for Melmarker and the gang

<< < (2/3) > >>

melmarker:
The original ban reason and note:

Ban reason:
senseless swearing and whining - you was warned. your ban will expire in 10 days - next time i delete you without further comments.
Note for co mods:
i have warned him minutes before he edit his post. No, not this way.

--- Quote from: geklmintendont on 2019/02/15, 06:09:44 ---You realize that banning me from the forums means nothing since I can simply make a new account and unplug and re-plug in my router, right? IP bans don't work on me, since I use a dynamic address and I could use a proxy or VPN anyway, and I can make an infinite number of email addresses through any number of "10 minute mail" "1 hour mail" "temporary mailbox" services.

Why even bother?

Buddy, if I wanted to, this whole forum could be offline. Most people on this forum could probably do that. The only reason it hasn't been knocked offline is because I like this distro and I want to keep using it, and if you nerds didn't have this forum, I probably couldn't fix all the shitty problems this unstable operating system has.

Quit kidding yourself. You have no power. Your powers exist only because the people on this forum acknowledge you at all. The most you can do to me is inconvenience me temporarily.

Go ahead, ban my account and IP-ban me. Delete all my posts too. I'll be back with a new account before I update again. there is literally nothing you can do short of closing your forum to prevent me from visiting and posting. I can make an infinite number of email addresses from hundreds of sites, I can make new google accounts for Gmail addresses if necessary.

And for the record

I have no idea why you're angry at me.

--- End quote ---

My only advise is: Become mature and act like an adult. Even if it last for some years. Meanwhile we would like not to have you around. Only for the records - you has been warned. Now is next time.

dibl:
The customer is not satisfied -- he should get a full refund.   ;)

melmarker:
@dibl - i guess now he is satisfied.

piper:
(AS7029) Autonomous system number managed by ARIN and Windstream Communications, which is owned by (AS7349)  TierPoint, LLC

Hostname h97.204.90.75.dynamic.ip.windstream.net

2 54,285 IPv4 , 2 372 IPv6

He/she has domain names hosted on this IP address

His/hers average Network Speed is

3.93 Mbps Download
0.7 MbpsUpload

All this has been backed up (including his/her posts) in case of any threats and will be forwarded to both windstream.net and TierPoint (owner of windstream.net), now if he/she uses cell phone, that will be easier

Enough is enough with the threats from a script kiddie

melmarker:
Our kiddy showed up again. So the point is: he can try again and again - so - if he register again, delete him without comment. If he continue, it will be time for some legal actions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version