Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] siduction in pt-br?  (Read 6423 times)

otto

[EN] siduction in pt-br?
« on: 2011/09/08, 14:54:30 »
:)

hi, siduction team,
I am otto from the aptosid Brazil at http://www.aptosid.com.br  .Congrats for the siduction! I am eager to the release day. When will it be? Which Desktop Environment are you going to use? I would like to suggest you the lxde too that I Ilike best. Please don't forget to include the pt-br language in order to spread it abou in Brazil. We have loyal users in Brazil with a large brazilian community. But it depends upon the translation pt-br.If you could get it available we can use it in Brazil too as the aptosid does. I'm looking forward to hear from you. Best Regards.
 :idea:

Offline devil

• Administrator
  • User
siduction in pt-br?
« Reply #1 on: 2011/09/08, 15:56:51 »
release will be end of 2011 (or when its done) should LXDE be ready and complete for a release, we might do it, probably not for first release though. languages have not been talked about so far.

greetz
devil

otto

Re: siduction in pt-br?
« Reply #2 on: 2011/09/08, 16:21:11 »
Quote from: "devil"
release will be end of 2011 (or when its done) should LXDE be ready and complete for a release, we might do it, probably not for first release though. languages have not been talked about so far.

greetz
devil

thanks devil,
I will release the pt-br forum after the release.If you don't mind.
cheers.

Offline Bequimão

• User
« Reply #3 on: 2011/09/08, 18:33:07 »
Hi Otto,

What a great surprise to find you here! I thought about inviting you to siduction, but you already found it yourself.

Best wishes,
Ulrich
Bequimão (gesprochen: Be-ki-mãu) ist Manuel Beckmann,
brasilianischer Revolutionär in Maranhão (1630 - 1685).

otto

« Reply #4 on: 2011/09/08, 19:51:52 »
Quote from: "Bequimão"
Hi Otto,

What a great surprise to find you here! I thought about inviting you to siduction, but you already found it yourself.

Best wishes,
Ulrich

Hi, buddy Bequimão,
Fortunately, the world is not very far for the gnu linux users.
Best Regards.
Otto.

8)

arno911

RE: Re: siduction in pt-br?
« Reply #5 on: 2011/09/10, 14:33:02 »
Hi Otto, moin and bom dia :-)

most of the files in debian-based siduction are available in pt-br locale anyways, and for the new parts, you are invited and welcome to help with translation and documentation. the assistance of native speakers is always much appreciated and the only way to guarantee delivery in time :-) (we can't trust in google translations there^^)
please join the team to make sure pt-br will be 100% supported in the first release :-)

best regards
arno911

Offline Bequimão

• User
RE: Re: siduction in pt-br?
« Reply #6 on: 2011/09/10, 17:20:28 »
Hi Arno,

Of course most programs are available in Portuguese, but locale as root, and most important, the keyboard should be available from start. Many brazilian users don't speak or read English.

Abraços
Bequimão

otto

Re: RE: Re: siduction in pt-br?
« Reply #7 on: 2011/09/10, 19:57:58 »
Quote from: "arno911"

most of the files in debian-based siduction are available in pt-br locale anyways, and for the new parts, you are invited and welcome to help with translation and documentation. the assistance of native speakers is always much appreciated and the only way to guarantee delivery in time :-) (we can't trust in google translations there^^)
please join the team to make sure pt-br will be 100% supported in the first release :-)

best regards
arno911

Hi, arno911!It's a pleasure to help siduction anyhow. However, in my opinion there is someone much more qualified than me: The "Bequimão" because he is a native german citizen and he speaks fluently portuguese as myself.You can't really rely on the google translator. The translatios are crummy.
cheers.

Offline Bequimão

• User
Re: RE: Re: siduction in pt-br?
« Reply #8 on: 2011/10/05, 19:55:35 »
Quote from: "otto"
Quote from: "arno911"
best regards
arno911

Hi, arno911!It's a pleasure to help siduction anyhow. However, in my opinion there is someone much more qualified than me: The "Bequimão" because he is a native german citizen and he speaks fluently portuguese as myself.You can't really rely on the google translator. The translatios are crummy.
cheers.

Hi Otto,

Of course that isn't true. I don't know why I let it stand so long. Anyway, we have time to improve!

Best wishes,
Ulrich