Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] siduction in Diaspora  (Read 4644 times)

Offline bluelupo

• User
    • BluelupoMe
[EN] siduction in Diaspora
« on: 2014/10/31, 09:56:07 »
Hello Community,
as it is siduction yes already represented by a page in Google+ know, among other things, by devil and is supervised me. I would like to expand on Diaspora, but it still needs to support you.

I would ask the following times for discussion:

* Creating a Dispora accounts
* A small group of volunteers provides the account with messages about siduction

How do you feel about the idea? Who would like to make here?

Is idea behind this idea, siduction in the perception of the users to make known and to be represented at the "free" social media platform.

The thread is also in the German part of the forum.
« Last Edit: 2014/11/01, 16:46:40 by bluelupo »

Offline GoinEasy9

• User
Re: siduction in Diaspora
« Reply #1 on: 2014/11/01, 03:48:40 »
A couple of years ago, I joined Diaspora, using the pod joindiaspora.com.  I see from your signature that you belong to a german pod.  Has Diaspora solved the access between the pods yet?  I haven't really used it in a while, since G+ allows me to have contact with people from all over the world, not being restricted by pods.  Am I wrong about the separation of pods?  I didn't have universal access back when I joined.
Linux Counter number 348347

Offline bluelupo

• User
    • BluelupoMe
Re: siduction in Diaspora
« Reply #2 on: 2014/11/01, 17:18:22 »
Hi GoinEasy9,

[...]
Has Diaspora solved the access between the pods yet?
I do think that the pods of the diaspora network synchronize worldwide, otherwise this Social Network would make no sense.

Diaspora can not begin to compete with G+ or even Facebook on the number of participants, but it has had a positive weiterentwicklet against my test about two years ago. Meantime, may Diaspora the most important things, like G+ or Facebook. I personally like it very much in Diapora network.

Could you imagine there with me, similar to G+, news and articles around to post siduction? The work should ideally be distributed among several people.