Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] Have fun at the "Augsburger Linux-Infotag "  (Read 3426 times)

Offline bluelupo

• User
    • BluelupoMe
[EN] Have fun at the "Augsburger Linux-Infotag "
« on: 2015/03/30, 10:46:05 »
Hello siduction community

Last Saturday was in Augsburg in the premises of the University of the 14th "Linux-Infotag Augsburg". The event started at 9:00 and ended at 17 clock in between were a goodly number of lectures under the slogan "Why not Linux?", Further many projects presented their stands.

We (Spike_DE, harley-peter, Vindeliker and I) had a booth for siduction with it. From the beginning, our booth was always good "busy" of the many linux enthusiastic visitors. Questions on any subject have been provided.

Again and again the question of what we Debian (SID) is different. Discussions to systemd, rolling release distro and our current towo kernels were performed. Many people are curious to siduction. The already knew us are excited about siduction;-)

So a successful day in Augsburg for siduction.

Thanks to the siduction-state team that previously did their best as over the years.

Offline dibl

• siduction community member
  • Global Moderator
  • User
    • Land of the Buckeye
Re: Have fun at the "Augsburger Linux-Infotag "
« Reply #1 on: 2015/03/30, 23:14:11 »
Good report -- thanks for doing that!
System76 Oryx Pro, Intel Core i7-11800H, SSD 970 EVO Plus;  Asus ROG STRIX X299-E, Core i7-7740X, Nvidia GTX-1060, dual monitors, SSD 860 EVO

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
Re: Have fun at the "Augsburger Linux-Infotag "
« Reply #2 on: 2015/03/30, 23:32:04 »
One of these years I have to time my visits to England, I would love to be able to show up for one of these
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck