Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic:  ATTENTION: Qt 5.10 transition ahead  (Read 12236 times)

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
Re: ATTENTION: Qt 5.10 transition ahead
« Reply #60 on: 2018/04/16, 19:58:49 »
Quote from: absolut
one suggestion would be to purge all deb-multimedia packages, deactivate the repository, and hope that will ease the situation and allow you to fix your install...

This is kinda hard to remove all because of epochs, this still *might work today

Code: [Select]
aptitude search '?narrow(?version(CURRENT),?maintainer(Christian Marillat))' --disable-columns -F%p
dpkg --remove --force-depends $(aptitude search '?narrow(?version(CURRENT),?maintainer(Christian Marillat))' --disable-columns -F%p)
dpkg -l | awk '/^.i/ {print $2}' | xargs apt-cache policy | awk '/^[a-z0-9.-]+:/ {pkg=$1}; /\*\*\*/ {OFS="\t"; ver=$2; getline; print pkg,ver,$2,$3}',
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Offline melmarker

• User
    • g-com.eu
« Reply #61 on: 2018/04/16, 20:19:05 »
My suggestion with transitions is: Having a short look, which packages are involved could help a lot. pipers way might work, but is to destructive for me :P

aptitude search '~i~Dqtbase-abi-5-9' -F "%p"
would give a list of packages which are depend on the old abi.

apt policy $(aptitude search '~i~Dqtbase-abi-5-9' -F "%p")
Would list all packages and where they come from. nuff said.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. (Benjamin Franklin, November 11, 1755)
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. (Hanlons razor)

Offline piper

• User
« Reply #62 on: 2018/04/16, 20:36:38 »
Everything I do is destructive ☺☺☺

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Offline absolut

• User
« Reply #63 on: 2018/04/16, 21:41:28 »
haha, reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkFAcFtBD48

Everything I do is destructive ☺☺☺

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline piper

• User
« Reply #64 on: 2018/04/16, 22:19:32 »
@absolut

That was awesome :) thanks for making my day, good movie too