Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] Missing one topic on the forum, some thoughts.  (Read 3617 times)

Offline vilde

• User
[EN] Missing one topic on the forum, some thoughts.
« on: 2012/11/27, 20:33:17 »
Under "Support Forum" there is a topic for Installation, Software and Hardware. I would like to to have a General topic here if someone has a question which is not directly pointing to Installation, Hardware or Software.

Maybe under "Community Forum" Free Speech and "Experimental" Rollin', rollin' rolling is the same and Free Speech could be for free talking about siduction (now it says outside siduction) and Rolling.... could be for discussion outside siduction

Offline dibl

• siduction community member
  • Global Moderator
  • User
    • Land of the Buckeye
RE: Missing one topic on the forum, some thoughts.
« Reply #1 on: 2012/11/27, 22:03:59 »
If you put "General" under Support, them I'm afraid a lot of the things that belong in "Experimental" would end up there, i.e. "My photo database from Windows won't run with wine ...".

But, I could imagine a "Everything Else" forum under Community, where people could ask about subjects that don't seem to fit properly under the Support subjects.

Or, if "Experimental" is not clear and understood, the title could be changed to "Everything Else (Not Supported)" or something like that.
System76 Oryx Pro, Intel Core i7-11800H, SSD 970 EVO Plus;  Asus ROG STRIX X299-E, Core i7-7740X, Nvidia GTX-1060, dual monitors, SSD 860 EVO