Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] mirror and domain in Brazil for the siduction is available  (Read 4871 times)

otto

:D
Dear buddies,
Mirror and domain for the siduction in Brazil is already available from now on. It was a gift from forum debian Brazil. We got a quality private service.Now it's necessary to set it up.The webmaster has enough space to build up a siduction forum, news area, blog and wiki and so on.Thumbs up for the siduction.
cheers.
 :lol:

Offline coruja

• User
RE: mirror and domain in Brazil for the siduction is availab
« Reply #1 on: 2011/10/26, 10:00:21 »
Thank you very much, otto, and thumbs up for you! :)

otto

Re: RE: mirror and domain in Brazil for the siduction is ava
« Reply #2 on: 2011/10/28, 15:17:36 »
Quote from: "coruja"
Thank you very much, otto, and thumbs up for you! :)

:?:
dear buddy,
I am applying for the webmaster because I don't have idea how to buid it up. The forum debian Brazil offered me the domain and host there but they won't make it. If someone else could help me with the control panel to  set it up with the siduction br by starting up the forum, wiki, news, blog, etc. to be similar the siduction.org. I would appreciate it.Just keep in touch with me by mp. I am looking forward to hear you.It's very important to be very alike siduction.org. Besides, placing the siduction logos and symbols at the siduction br.
cheers.
 :idea:

Offline coruja

• User
RE: mirror and domain in Brazil for the siduction is ...
« Reply #3 on: 2011/10/28, 21:16:02 »
Oi otto! :)

As we have already had it via email, I think we have cleared our misunderstanding. I understood that you will provide both a mirror server and enough webspace to set up website, forums, wiki etc for us.

As you said that you can't set the latter up on your own, be sure that we won't let you down there. Your suggestion to set it up as a kind of copy of (the new) siduction.org site is very appreciated. But you'll have to wait still a couple of days that we need to finish its design and the technical aspects behind. As soon as we've finished, we will help you setting up the Brazilian website by cloning (maybe even integrating into) our main site.

So again, thank you for your efforts so far, and please be patient a little bit more... :)

P:S.: We'll meet again on this Sunday afternoon/evening in IRC, won't we? There we can go more into detail and hopefully clear all the misunderstandings finally.