Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] We released the official community siduction Brazil!  (Read 6639 times)

otto

[EN] We released the official community siduction Brazil!
« on: 2011/11/03, 02:47:14 »
:idea:
Dear siduction buddies,
I know the baby wasn't born yet.But we must prepare the room for the new baby to be happier.First of all kudos to the siduction! We released two days ago the official community siduction Brazil! The address of the url is at   http://forum.siduction.com.br/index.php
 The new siduction Brazil is a start point in Brazil for the siduction. It's an accurate work of friends of mine because I'm not a webmaster. But he siduction Brazil hub It's not totally ready yet. For the reason I intend In time to come to launch a wiki, a news blog,a download area and so on. We are expecting to have a lot of many visitors and new users for the  siduction. Beyond the well known quality for the distro based on the aptosid and kanotix but with different characteristics.It will be beter and better! I hope you enjoy the new official space for the siduction Brazil which was built and designed by  Carlos Lorenzon from the company 4host (sponsor) as a gift to the siduction  community in Brazil. Besides, we received as gift to the sidction a space to host the siduction at forum debian Brazil with no cost.We have many users who came from many other distros and brazilian gnu linux communities who are anxious to meet the new siduction. Thumbs up for the siduction all over the world.

Cheers.
 :arrow:

Offline Lanzi

• User
We released the official community siduction Brazil!
« Reply #1 on: 2011/11/08, 22:11:30 »
good. I like that! An international approach of Siduction is important!

otto

Re: We released the official community siduction Brazil!
« Reply #2 on: 2011/11/17, 13:27:00 »
Quote from: "Lanzi"
good. I like that! An international approach of Siduction is important!

:arrow:
Hi, Lanzi!
View now with how It is with a wiki, blog, news, download area.etc. It's merely a siduction hub in Brazil.Take a look at http://portal.siduction.com.br/
Please give me some hints and suggestions to get in touch with the siduction Brazil's webmaster.The users there are only expecting the siduction release day to open a Champagne bottle to celebrate it!
cheers.
 :idea:

Offline michaa7

• User
« Reply #3 on: 2011/11/17, 13:41:27 »
... but I think the combination of "siduction" and "com" isn't really a good idea ...
Ok, you can't code, but you still might be able to write a bug report for Debian's sake

otto

« Reply #4 on: 2011/11/17, 13:55:45 »
Quote from: "michaa7"
... but I think the combination of "siduction" and "com" isn't really a good idea ...

:)
I tried to register "org" but in Brazil It's not allowed unless you register as a company.There were a lot of burocratic steps to make it.The most important we got it and it's available!
cheers.
 :lol: