Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] Review posted on Google+ by Kamil Nadeem  (Read 5181 times)

Offline GoinEasy9

• User
[EN] Review posted on Google+ by Kamil Nadeem
« on: 2012/02/02, 05:09:01 »
Kamil is in my circles, and he does a lot of blogging/videos regarding Linux, mostly Ubuntu. He does a pretty nice job showing what the LXDE version menus contain, but doesn't really show the actual running of that version of siduction, but, he does really like the name, as do some of the folks that commented on the YouTube site.

Hopefully, he'll start playing with it, and show how some of the features work in a follow up video.

BTW - Kamil, if you read this, thanks, and if you decide to use siduction, welcome to our distro and forum.

Links:
http://goo.gl/h1nNd  <-- Google+ post. (Dead link, sorry)
http://goo.gl/zEUK4  <-- YouTube direct link.
Linux Counter number 348347

Offline devil

• Administrator
  • User
Review posted on Google+ by Kamil Nadeem
« Reply #1 on: 2012/02/02, 08:42:23 »
Thxx for sharing. First link is dead.

greetz
devil

dpt

RE: Review posted on Google+ by Kamil Nadeem
« Reply #2 on: 2012/02/02, 12:33:01 »
Maybe Ubuntu is a great name.

Offline ralul

• User
« Reply #3 on: 2012/02/02, 15:44:59 »
I like his clear english language. I like him talking about his own failures.
But what I dont understand:
Nearly all of youtubes tutorial speaker do have the best equipement. Which defaults todays to a screen holding 1920x1080 points. It ever seems pointless to me to have that filmed, when only some boring background pictures are recognizable but no hacked into input lines you could learn from.
experiencing siduction runs better than my gentoo makes me know I know nothing

Offline GoinEasy9

• User
« Reply #4 on: 2012/02/02, 18:16:36 »
Sorry about the first link. It seems he posted it limited, which, by Google+ standards leaves it hard to share.  At least the direct youtube link works.  
Folks like Kamil use Ubuntu like I used Mepis or Mandrake back when we were learning.  They're very passionate about Ubuntu because it freed them from Microsoft.  
I've read some of Kamil's Ubuntu how-to's in the past, and he certainly knows his way around Ubuntu, he's just a Linux newbie, as are many of us in different degrees.  Eventually, he'll need to find a way to experiment more, something that is hard to do with Ubuntu.
Linux Counter number 348347

dpt

« Reply #5 on: 2012/02/04, 08:02:02 »
Good audio.

Comments there need approval first,

why scared of free comments?

dpt