Siduction Forum > Installation - Support

[EN] Advice to convert MOW to Shoulders of Giants

(1/2) > >>

hickamoungthesticks:
I should like to freshen my always kept updated Master of War version to Standing on the Shoulders of Giants.
What is the proper way to change the artwork & other tweaks rolled in with the newer release?
Please advise.
Thank you!

eriefisher:
If you do a nala search or apt search giants you should find all the artwork and settings. Other than that if you have been full-upgrading you should be good.

hickamoungthesticks:

--- Quote from: eriefisher on 2024/03/19, 22:41:46 ---If you do a nala search or apt search giants you should find all the artwork and settings. Other than that if you have been full-upgrading you should be good.

--- End quote ---
Thank you.
I will do as you aver.
I've never used nala only apt, apt-get, or aptitude, always full-upgrade (unless just adding a package or so between upgrades) . Perhaps time to check out using nala.

eriefisher:

--- Quote from: hickamoungthesticks on 2024/03/20, 05:02:58 ---
--- Quote from: eriefisher on 2024/03/19, 22:41:46 ---If you do a nala search or apt search giants you should find all the artwork and settings. Other than that if you have been full-upgrading you should be good.

--- End quote ---
Thank you.
I will do as you aver.
I've never used nala only apt, apt-get, or aptitude, always full-upgrade (unless just adding a package or so between upgrades) . Perhaps time to check out using nala.

--- End quote ---

Nala is doing the same things as apt but has a couple extra feature I like. Multi download and the history function mostly.

unklarer:
I think nala is crap. Apart from the fact that it looks colorful, it can't do anything that apt can do anyway.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version