Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic:  New ISO?  (Read 10057 times)

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
Re: New ISO?
« Reply #15 on: 2020/02/20, 18:10:18 »
Nix Erziehungsgeschwafel - Release Notes lesen hätte gereicht.

Und wo finde ich die, ohne das iso erst herunterzuladen und zu installieren/extrahieren?

@piper,
Your funny comment is out of place here.

My comment is excellent here, you just proved it

People need to read, not have their hands held
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Offline sunrat

• User
« Reply #16 on: 2020/02/20, 21:25:52 »
I use and recommend piper's comments.  8) ;)

Offline samoht

• User
« Reply #17 on: 2020/02/21, 00:05:08 »
@piper,
a so-called global moderator, who does not understand why there are user forums, how ridiculous.

Offline piper

• User
« Reply #18 on: 2020/03/11, 19:18:33 »
@samoht

Lets break this down

@melmarker said

english

reading the release notes would have been enough. And I was actually quite happy not to have read you for a long time. I was hoping that you and Siduction would be over. It's a pity that not.

I replied to @melmarker

You were nicer than I would have been ;) I am trying :)

@samoht

You want to explain to me in english what the fuck your talking about? and what is your problem with me?

EDITED: cleared up post, sorry bedridden and can't think well, why I'm not here and irc lately, 2 more surgeries left, no, it won't fix me, I'll still be the asshole you all know, but a little less pain (for me)  :)

« Last Edit: 2020/03/12, 15:04:40 by piper »
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Offline melmarker

• User
    • g-com.eu
« Reply #19 on: 2020/03/12, 00:45:10 »
@piper - calm down, there is no fucking problem. I was only happy not to read michaa7 for a long time - and i really mean it. Please don't ask for reasons, i would've to be honest and that maybe has to go to court - well, right now i think i will win (right might be the clue), don't know so in a few years - so i would be very happy not to have michaa7 or any of his friends around (now and forever).

@samoth - ich habe nie ein Blatt vor den Mund genommen, auch wenn ich mich eventuell ausserhalb üblicher Konventionen im Rahmen meiner Meinungsäusserungen bewegt habe. Trotz alledem kann ich mich noch im Spiegel ansehen - nach all den Jahren - fast ohne ein Wort zurückzunehmen oder mich zu entschuldigen. Wenn ich wirklich richtig daneben gelegen habe, entschuldigte ich mich wirklich ehrlich. Ist nicht oft vorgekommen. Im Fall michaa7 wäre ich aber wirklich froh, wenn er sich nie wieder hier zu Wort melden würde.  Niemals wieder. Wenn er eine Stimme hier hätte, müsste ich mir dringend überlegen, das Projekt schnellstmöglich zu verlassen und zu versuchen, alle meine Verbindungen zu diesem Projekt möglichst vollständig aus dem Internet zu entfernen.

Das will ich nicht. Das wird auch nicht seinetwegen passieren. Es gibt sehr wenige Einstellungen und Geisteshaltungen, die ich nicht diskutiere und nicht akzeptiere. Und mit deren Trägern möchte ich keinerlei wie auch immer gearteten Kontakt haben! War das deutlich genug?
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. (Benjamin Franklin, November 11, 1755)
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. (Hanlons razor)

Offline piper

• User
« Reply #20 on: 2020/03/12, 03:55:35 »
@melmarker

But ... But ... But

Offline GoinEasy9

• User
« Reply #21 on: 2020/03/27, 20:22:25 »
Hi All
Just my 2 cents here. I used the Feb, 2020 lxqt iso to re-install on my old EEEpc. The installation program was much more intuitive than I remember, \yay/. It also, after installation, allowed the troublesome WiFi on this laptop to be setup correctly. I only had to add the router passphrase. \yay/ again.
There was also no problems with the full-upgrade, so, both iso's seem worthy.
Thanks.
Linux Counter number 348347