Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic:  mysql-workbench - let it go?  (Read 2786 times)

Offline df8oe

• User
  • Linux von Innen
    • DF8OE
mysql-workbench - let it go?
« on: 2019/01/10, 10:36:18 »
Since some days this package is to be removed by d-u. Wait or let it go? Is there a link where I can see by myself if a package is no longer supported, not exiting e.g. for a "homemade-decision"?

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
Re: mysql-workbench - let it go?
« Reply #1 on: 2019/01/10, 16:36:31 »
Code: [Select]
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 mysql-workbench : Depends: gdal-abi-2-3-0 but it is not installable
                   Recommends: ttf-bitstream-vera but it is not going to be installed
                   Recommends: mysql-utilities but it is not going to be installed

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mysql-workbench
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Offline df8oe

• User
  • Linux von Innen
    • DF8OE
« Reply #2 on: 2019/01/11, 06:12:23 »
Hi Piper,

many thanks for pointing me om tracker.debian.org. I know it was mentiened here many times but I have not found it as i was searching for it (wrong search strings...)

Best wishes for 2019 to you and your family
df8oe

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
« Reply #3 on: 2019/01/11, 13:05:09 »
Thanks for the wishes df8oe :)

Same to you and your family

If you use firefox a great tool for debian packages/tracker  https://icedeb.ktnx.net/
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck