Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] Gamers, rise up  (Read 4915 times)

David

[EN] Gamers, rise up
« on: 2019/03/05, 20:25:17 »
WE GAMERS MUST RISE UP

We gamers have conquered the depths of hell and defeated entire nations,
we have won a thousand battles and are knowledgeable in firearms.
Gamers are oppressed by non-gamers with rules such as "no games in the computer lab" and "do your homework before video games".
No longer will the siduction gamer be oppressed by the chads and stacies on windows
Gamers, it is time to rise up

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
Re: Gamers, rise up
« Reply #1 on: 2019/03/05, 21:08:35 »
I seriously want the drugs you are on (and I am on some pretty heavy medication)

I have seen many embarrassing threads in my life time, but this one ranks towards the top.

I am begging you to install Debian Jr.  or windows, at this point, not even sure if ubuntu will take you, that's sad dude

I am guessing you are no older than 14 at best
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Offline sunrat

• User
« Reply #2 on: 2019/03/06, 00:31:03 »
+1 piper.
Gamers can never rise up anyway.  Controller and power cables don't come in lengths long enough.

David

« Reply #3 on: 2019/03/06, 05:39:10 »
I seriously want the drugs you are on (and I am on some pretty heavy medication)

I have seen many embarrassing threads in my life time, but this one ranks towards the top.

I am begging you to install Debian Jr.  or windows, at this point, not even sure if ubuntu will take you, that's sad dude

I am guessing you are no older than 14 at best

r/woooosh/