Siduction Forum

Siduction Forum => Upgrade Warnings => Topic started by: graviton on 2026/10/11, 10:38:16

Title: Be careful, bug in "xserver-xorg-core"
Post by: graviton on 2026/10/11, 10:38:16
Be careful, the following error was reported during my `dist-upgrade` today:

Vorsicht, bei meinem heutigen dist-upgrade wurde folgender Fehler gemeldet:

/usr/bin/apt-listbugs list xserver-xorg-core
Laden der Fehlerberichte ... Erledigt
»Found/Fixed«-Informationen werden ausgewertet ... Erledigt
critical Fehler von xserver-xorg-core (→ ) <Ausstehend>
 b1 - #1150321 - xserver-xorg-core: X server 2:21.1.25-1 crashes
Zusammenfassung:
 xserver-xorg-core(1 Fehler)

graviton
Title: Re: Be careful, bug in "xserver-xorg-core"
Post by: eriefisher on 2026/10/11, 11:48:38
Interesting. I didn't notice the bug report and I'm not having any issues with X at all. 
Title: Re: Be careful, bug in "xserver-xorg-core"
Post by: graviton on 2026/10/11, 20:07:19
I didn't notice it when updating my notebook either, and so far I haven't experienced any limitations or crashes.

However, when updating my main computer, I came across the notification and interrupted the update.

graviton