seduction
 Language:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
2019/08/22, 09:32:13

Help

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Desktop-Foto  (Read 54585 times)

Offline piper

• Global Moderator
  • User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
Re: Desktop-Foto
« Reply #210 on: 2019/07/15, 14:48:03 »
@unklarer

Thanks for your kind words, but I am a prick :P
I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

Offline unklarer

• User
« Reply #211 on: 2019/07/17, 16:56:39 »
My mother used to say, "Self-criticism is the best way to get better".   ;)

Offline piper

• Global Moderator
  • User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
« Reply #212 on: 2019/07/17, 17:19:09 »
Your mother is wise :)
I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

Offline melmarker

• Global Moderator
  • User
    • g-com.eu
« Reply #213 on: 2019/07/18, 00:48:47 »
@unklarer: not much more to say - maybe that the human mind is limited in some ways - and thats a good thing: You might feel that something is a bit faster - you will not be able to measure it excactly. But the human mind make no difference between fucking fast and !not so! fucking fast - it is only a weak selling argument if one come to Media Market and get into the reach of a not so talented seller :D

Really, you will don't notice the real difference - sorry, if i'm far to realistic.

@piper: all the best to you.

PS: @unklarer - i've tested it in such markets - it takes only a weak processor, a weak looking machine - and at least a good ssd and a optimized system to make the clerk looking like an idiot :D
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. (Benjamin Franklin, November 11, 1755)
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. (Hanlons razor)

Offline unklarer

• User
« Reply #214 on: 2019/08/07, 19:56:23 »
"Unterschiedliche Welten... "    ;D  (mit einer Distri)