seduction
 Language:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
2019/09/22, 01:34:25

Help

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: mysql-workbench - let it go?  (Read 740 times)

Offline df8oe

• User
  • Linux von Innen
    • DF8OE
mysql-workbench - let it go?
« on: 2019/01/10, 10:36:18 »
Since some days this package is to be removed by d-u. Wait or let it go? Is there a link where I can see by myself if a package is no longer supported, not exiting e.g. for a "homemade-decision"?

Offline piper

• Global Moderator
  • User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
Re: mysql-workbench - let it go?
« Reply #1 on: 2019/01/10, 16:36:31 »
Code: [Select]
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 mysql-workbench : Depends: gdal-abi-2-3-0 but it is not installable
                   Recommends: ttf-bitstream-vera but it is not going to be installed
                   Recommends: mysql-utilities but it is not going to be installed

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mysql-workbench
I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

Offline df8oe

• User
  • Linux von Innen
    • DF8OE
« Reply #2 on: 2019/01/11, 06:12:23 »
Hi Piper,

many thanks for pointing me om tracker.debian.org. I know it was mentiened here many times but I have not found it as i was searching for it (wrong search strings...)

Best wishes for 2019 to you and your family
df8oe

Offline piper

• Global Moderator
  • User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
« Reply #3 on: 2019/01/11, 13:05:09 »
Thanks for the wishes df8oe :)

Same to you and your family

If you use firefox a great tool for debian packages/tracker  https://icedeb.ktnx.net/
I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear