seduction
 Language:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
2019/11/22, 16:22:31

Help

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: fetchmail 6.4.0~beta4-2 seems broken  (Read 854 times)

Offline DeepDayze

• User
Re: fetchmail 6.4.0~beta4-2 seems broken
« Reply #15 on: 2019/03/02, 19:31:02 »
I use protonmail as well and only for secure communication and not as a registration email on any forums or sites. I don't get why protonmail is blacklisted however.

Offline David

• Gamer Aristocrat
  • User
  • MAKE QUAKE GREAT AGAIN
« Reply #16 on: 2019/03/02, 22:15:58 »
yeah when I first joined I tried to use protonmail but couldn't

siduction (heavily security-minded OS) wants me to use spyware email services like gmail

ironic, isn't it?
every GNU/Linux distro should come with quake (shareware floppy contents) running on a sourceport. If this happens, quake will quickly become the world's #1 first person shooter once again

Quake for GOTY 2020

Offline piper

• Global Moderator
  • User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
« Reply #17 on: 2019/03/02, 23:17:44 »
Quote from: DeepDayze
I don't get why protonmail is blacklisted however.

It is the spambot king, most spammers/spambots that get paid use it (goes great with other utilities that I won't mention, but is just as dangerous by itself).

A lot of forums, websites, blogs, etc have scripts you can use/share that won't allow proton and other "10 minute mail throwaways" to be used period and for good reason.
I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear