Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [EN] Updated Version of Cinnamon  (Read 5444 times)

DeepBlue

[EN] Re: Updated Version of Cinnamon
« Reply #15 on: 2019/07/18, 18:01:18 »
@piper
Yes I agree, you think too much. I suggest try thinking less.

@melmarker
Thanks for the additional info. Though, I am not worried about the updated packages anymore. I am more worried about how I am treated here.

I thank you both and all others. There is no doubt most the members here contributed to the project large or small. Especially the mods, I am sure they contribute a lot more than just moderating the forum. I -truly- thank you all and respect you all, even though I don't think I received a similar respect myself (I am sure piper will say that I didn't earn it :)  fine).

Anyway, I don't need this forum to use Siduction and I don't need to be rebuked like a child.

Bye

Offline hsp

• User
Re: Updated Version of Cinnamon
« Reply #16 on: 2019/07/18, 18:05:51 »
Anyway, I don't need this forum to use Siduction

sure?

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
« Reply #17 on: 2019/07/18, 18:29:32 »
@DeepBlue

Your 3rd post started the whole thing

That's not a "maybe", that's "definitely" worth trying. Which I did. I mean, I didn't try Arch but I did try Manjaro. Amazing rolling distro. Only if it was based on Debian sid. I have only used Debian based distros so far (as a part time linux user) now it's a challenge for me to use something else. I wanna stick with what I am familiar with. Linux Mint is not a rolling release. LMDE 3 is based on Debian Stretch, so doesn't help me.

Thanks for taking the time to write me some useless comments. I am jealous of some people who has so much extra time to waste.

Thanks...

melmarker is the main developer

Act like a child, you will get treated like a child

Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Offline devil

• Administrator
  • User
« Reply #18 on: 2019/07/18, 18:34:16 »
Well, this thread went completely wrong from the getgo. Please acknowledge that not all of us are native speakers and sometimes that leads to misunderstandings. Feel welcome anyways :)

Offline melmarker

• User
    • g-com.eu
« Reply #19 on: 2019/07/18, 19:20:07 »
He is gone.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. (Benjamin Franklin, November 11, 1755)
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. (Hanlons razor)

Offline devil

• Administrator
  • User
« Reply #20 on: 2019/07/18, 22:40:14 »
I would have left as well.

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
« Reply #21 on: 2019/07/19, 11:28:34 »
..and the trees are all kept equal, by hatchet, axe, and saw ~ Peart
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck