seduction
 Language:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
2019/12/14, 14:14:15

Help

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Updated Version of Cinnamon  (Read 870 times)

DeepBlue

Re: Updated Version of Cinnamon
« Reply #15 on: 2019/07/18, 18:01:18 »
@piper
Yes I agree, you think too much. I suggest try thinking less.

@melmarker
Thanks for the additional info. Though, I am not worried about the updated packages anymore. I am more worried about how I am treated here.

I thank you both and all others. There is no doubt most the members here contributed to the project large or small. Especially the mods, I am sure they contribute a lot more than just moderating the forum. I -truly- thank you all and respect you all, even though I don't think I received a similar respect myself (I am sure piper will say that I didn't earn it :)  fine).

Anyway, I don't need this forum to use Siduction and I don't need to be rebuked like a child.

Bye

Offline hsp

• User
« Reply #16 on: 2019/07/18, 18:05:51 »
Anyway, I don't need this forum to use Siduction

sure?

Offline piper

• Global Moderator
  • User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
« Reply #17 on: 2019/07/18, 18:29:32 »
@DeepBlue

Your 3rd post started the whole thing

That's not a "maybe", that's "definitely" worth trying. Which I did. I mean, I didn't try Arch but I did try Manjaro. Amazing rolling distro. Only if it was based on Debian sid. I have only used Debian based distros so far (as a part time linux user) now it's a challenge for me to use something else. I wanna stick with what I am familiar with. Linux Mint is not a rolling release. LMDE 3 is based on Debian Stretch, so doesn't help me.

Thanks for taking the time to write me some useless comments. I am jealous of some people who has so much extra time to waste.

Thanks...

melmarker is the main developer

Act like a child, you will get treated like a child

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

Offline devil

• Administrator
  • User
« Reply #18 on: 2019/07/18, 18:34:16 »
Well, this thread went completely wrong from the getgo. Please acknowledge that not all of us are native speakers and sometimes that leads to misunderstandings. Feel welcome anyways :)

Offline melmarker

• Global Moderator
  • User
    • g-com.eu
« Reply #19 on: 2019/07/18, 19:20:07 »
He is gone.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. (Benjamin Franklin, November 11, 1755)
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. (Hanlons razor)

Offline devil

• Administrator
  • User
« Reply #20 on: 2019/07/18, 22:40:14 »
I would have left as well.

Offline piper

• Global Moderator
  • User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
« Reply #21 on: 2019/07/19, 11:28:34 »
..and the trees are all kept equal, by hatchet, axe, and saw ~ Peart
I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear