Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Upgrade Warnings / Re: Caution with Full-Upgrade
« Last post by edlin on Today at 09:59:21 »
Es sieht wieder gut aus, über 100 Pakete aktualisiert, keine Pakete zurückgehalten.
Meine Empfehlung: Benutzt den Solver 3.0.
Code: [Select]
apt update && apt --solver 3.0 full-upgradeDer hält automatisch Pakete zurück, die das System ruinieren würden und man muss nicht zwischen upgrade und full-upgrade wechseln.

edlin
« Last post by charlyheinz on Today at 08:40:17 »
I just did a DU and everything went through with no Problems. A new kernel has been installed, some upgrades and nothing has been removed.

And again many thanks for this distribution to everyone who is involved.
Installation - Support / Re: Calamares stops most of the time
« Last post by DonJoyceWard on Yesterday at 23:09:14 »
To HendrikL

Yes, I have also tried this without the connection.  Same result.

To devil:
I thought of that, too and it works.  I also notice that the messages in Calamares installer underneath the progress bar are different than the messages in the original download.  Makes me think there have been some useful changes made to Calamares.  Whoever did them, Thank you.  One caveat, this was a sample of one.  I will only post again, if this version of Calamares starts showing the same issue.

Thank you both lor your quick responses. 
« Last post by Balou on Yesterday at 17:04:01 »
Danke für die Warnung devil

Heute Vormittag habe ich mal kurz gezuckt als ein Dutzend Pakete entfernt werden sollten. U.a Recoll und was in Verbindung mit einen Remmina Plugin. Das vollständige Upgrade habe ich erstmal sein lassen.

Balou

« Last post by hendrikL on Yesterday at 16:59:39 »
Is the PC/Laptop connected to the net during the installation?
If not, connect it to the net!
Art & Design / Re: Desktop-Foto
« Last post by unklarer on Yesterday at 13:58:36 »

Siduction News / Re: siduction Treff 2024 in ?
« Last post by devil on Yesterday at 13:53:22 »
Als Termin für unser Treffen schält sich der 18.10 um 18:00 oder 19:00 Uhr heraus. Da die Zeit knapp ist, denke ich, wir sollten es wieder in Oranienburg machen. Wir haben dort bisher 2 Locations: Italiener am Schloss und Grieche im Park. Was bevorzugt ihr? Auch alternative Vorschläge sind natürlich willkommen.
« Last post by devil on Yesterday at 09:56:16 »
You could try the image from https://testbuilds.siduction.org/.
Upgrade Warnings / Caution with Full-Upgrade
« Last post by devil on Yesterday at 09:54:04 »
Yesterday, Qt 6.7.2 initially moved into Unstable. Since the upload is incomplete, packages will be removed, if performing a full upgrade. Please read the output of apt/nala. Plasma 6 should follow soon.

Gestern wurde Qt 6.7.2 initial nach Unstable hochgeladen. Da der Upload unvollständig ist, werden Pakete entfernt, wenn ein vollständiges Upgrade durchgeführt wird. Bitte lest die Ausgabe von apt/nala. Plasma 6 wird dann auch bald kommen.
Installation - Support / Calamares stops most of the time
« Last post by DonJoyceWard on 2024/10/04, 22:15:45 »
I keep getting the following error message when I run the installer from a live usb boot (kde amd64 version from the siduction web site).  It works as advertised about 20% of the time, but I cannot get past this error message when I really need to.  Any one have an idea for assistance?  Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10