Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic:  [Gelöst]init 3 nicht möglich  (Read 12510 times)

Offline Jörg

• User
Re: [Gelöst]init 3 nicht möglich
« Reply #30 on: 2015/11/16, 11:42:31 »
What an incredible patience by our moderators and developers with this Ch.Hanisch!!!!

The only interesting question is: delete or not delete from the list of Siduction-members ...

Offline ayla

• User
« Reply #31 on: 2015/11/16, 11:50:37 »
ayla, was soll ich mit diesem Kommando anfangen, funktioniert auf meinem Kanotix-System nicht ;D

hmm... vielleicht lässt Du Dir mal die Konfiguration von Hanisch geben... ein USB-Scheibenwischer ist alllerdings auch noch Vorraussetzung

tmhind2

« Reply #32 on: 2015/11/16, 11:52:02 »
I'm just starting out with Siduction and misunderstanding your problem. However if you give init 3 in a graphic terminal you will be knocked to a login as you have stopped the graphics. I was under the belief that one should be at tty1 when performing a d-u to start with, so what is your problem. Login and do your thing!

t2
« Last Edit: 2015/11/16, 11:59:39 by tmhind2 »

Offline Hanisch

• User
« Reply #33 on: 2015/11/16, 12:24:06 »
Hallo,
unter dem Kernel 4.3.0-towo.3-siduction-686 ist definitiv 'init 3' obsolet.
Es funktioniert zuverlässig z.B. für den Displaymanager sddm:
Code: [Select]
# service sddm stopund am Ende des D-U in tty1 dann zum erneuten Login:
Code: [Select]
# service sddm start
Gruß
Ch. Hanisch

Offline towo

• Administrator
  • User
« Reply #34 on: 2015/11/16, 12:34:45 »
Hallo,
Dir is schon klar, daß der Kernel mit dem Init-System genau NULL zu tun hat?
Bitte verschone die Welt mit Deinem Halbwissen.
Ich gehe nicht zum Karneval, ich verleihe nur manchmal mein Gesicht.

Offline ayla

• User
« Reply #35 on: 2015/11/16, 12:54:31 »
I'm just starting out with Siduction and misunderstanding your problem. However if you give init 3 in a graphic terminal you will be knocked to a login as you have stopped the graphics. I was under the belief that one should be at tty1 when performing a d-u to start with, so what is your problem. Login and do your thing!

t2

Hi tmhind2,

the problem, as far as I see it, are strong rules:

1) Never ever use google or any other search engine to see whether a problem is known or even solved
2) Never ever care for basics
3) Read the manual only if someone gives you a direct link to your problem
4) Configure your system depending on the above rules and by doing this also do every nonsense possible
5) Install every outdated application you can find on the net
6) After that blame the devs because they are not able to give you a step by step advice how you can get your issues solved
7) Never ever learn from your experiences

greets
ayla

Offline jure

• User
« Reply #36 on: 2015/11/16, 13:01:16 »

t2

manual dist-upgrade (edit >) and systemd

using init 1 you will have no network connection
« Last Edit: 2015/11/16, 13:05:42 by jure »
Gruss Juergen

Offline Hanisch

• User
« Reply #37 on: 2015/11/16, 13:29:11 »
Hallo,
Dir is schon klar, daß der Kernel mit dem Init-System genau NULL zu tun hat?
Bitte verschone die Welt mit Deinem Halbwissen.
Na schön, dann ist das Problem eben gleichzeitig mit diesem Kernel aufgetreten bzw. beobachtete ich das so.
Mir ist es eigentlich egal, woran das liegt - ich stelle nur fest: 'init 3' geht nicht mehr.
Da muß ich mir für D-U nun wieder was anders merken.
Prima, schöne neue Welt.

Gruß
Ch. Hanisch

tmhind2

« Reply #38 on: 2015/11/16, 13:39:08 »
Hi @ayla, thanks for these important tips not to follow, I think I will continue to try and stay out of trouble by siting in the shadows here and learn from the pro's. I just could not understand what his problem is, hell I've learned if I crash and burn I can always reinstall and believe me I'm getting good at that also.  ;D

Hi @jure, I have done what he was complaining about an init 3 and it works with towo's 4.3 kernel you just get knocked to a black screen from which a ctl_alt_f1 puts me a the isolate_multi_user.target. I have not broken anythiing in siduction yet by dropping into tty1 from the desktop and doing my d-u, guess I have been lucky this far. Anyway like I stated to @ayla I'm getting better every time I reinstall siduction after making one of my dumb mistakes.  :-[

But one thing for sure I do appreciate all of the efforts put forth by the people on this forum in trying to keep me straight as that looks like a long hard road.

Regards,
t2

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
« Reply #39 on: 2015/11/16, 14:31:56 »
Quote from: tmhind2
Anyway like I stated to @ayla I'm getting better every time I reinstall siduction after making one of my dumb mistakes. 

But one thing for sure I do appreciate all of the efforts put forth by the people on this forum in trying to keep me straight as that looks like a long hard road.

Regards,
t2

Your on the right path, we have all been there ;)

Soon, instead of "reinstalling" you will try "fixing", that is where the fun begins. :)
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Offline Hanisch

• User
« Reply #40 on: 2015/11/16, 14:33:08 »
Hallo Jörg,
What an incredible patience by our moderators and developers with this Ch.Hanisch!!!!

The only interesting question is: delete or not delete from the list of Siduction-members ...
Das ist nun aber sehr starker Tobak.
"Siduction - the community based OS" --> Ich beobachte siduction sehr aufmerksam und kritisch, melde mich, wenn mir was nicht gefällt, das System irgendwo hakt oder ich Verständnisschwierigkeiten habe.
Das sollte doch soweit von User-Seite normal sein.
Wenn den Moderatoren meine Einlassungen nicht gefallen sind sie mit persönlichen Diffamierungen nicht zimperlich.
Wer ihre im eigenen Saft schmorende Welt kritisiert, dem wird sogar die rote Karte angedroht.
Entweder Sie antworten sachlich auf meine Beiträge oder lassen es eben. Das wäre die feine Art, die ich mir in einem Forum wünsche.

In der Hoffnung, daß ich mich auch zukünftig zur community gehörig fühlen darf

Gruß
Ch. Hanisch

Offline piper

• User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
« Reply #41 on: 2015/11/16, 14:34:19 »
Quote from: ayla
Quote from: tmhind2 on Today at 05:52:02 AMI'm just starting out with Siduction and misunderstanding your problem. However if you give init 3 in a graphic terminal you will be knocked to a login as you have stopped the graphics. I was under the belief that one should be at tty1 when performing a d-u to start with, so what is your problem. Login and do your thing!

t2
Hi tmhind2,

the problem, as far as I see it, are strong rules:

1) Never ever use google or any other search engine to see whether a problem is known or even solved
2) Never ever care for basics
3) Read the manual only if someone gives you a direct link to your problem
4) Configure your system depending on the above rules and by doing this also do every nonsense possible
5) Install every outdated application you can find on the net
6) After that blame the devs because they are not able to give you a step by step advice how you can get your issues solved
7) Never ever learn from your experiences

greets
ayla

+100
Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

tmhind2

« Reply #42 on: 2015/11/16, 15:50:16 »
Thanks @piper for the warm words and encouragement, though I'm still crawling I look ahead to when I can walk and eventually start running with siduction. But there are some out in the wild that still think they are flying with the eagles but are actually still scratching with the chickens.

T2

Offline musca

• User
  • sid, fly high!
« Reply #43 on: 2015/11/16, 20:37:19 »
Hanisch,

die Moderatoren werden beim Moderieren sachlich falsche Behauptungen klarstellen und Dich nicht ignorieren.

Fühlst Du Dich angegriffen, wenn wir erkennen, dass Du mit der Einstellung eines Konsumenten an deine Themen herangehst?

Könnte es sein, dass Du mit Debian stable oder Windows tatsächlich zufriedener wirst?
Für diese Systeme gibt es gewisse Zusagen, die weitgehend eingehalten werden.

Für unstable gilt das nicht.
Hier ist Veränderung das wesentliche Konzept und wir begrüßen jede Neuerung.

Und wir sehen, dass Du das nicht willst.
Mir ist es eigentlich egal, woran das liegt - ich stelle nur fest:  $Feature geht nicht mehr.
Da muß ich mir für D-U nun wieder was anders merken.
Prima, schöne neue Welt.

Weiterhin stelle ich fest, dass Du auf milde wohlwollende Kritik nicht eingehst.
Auch diese freundliche Antwort wirst Du großzügig ignorieren.

Aus meiner Sicht erfüllst Du daher alle Kriterien eines Forentrolls
und Du machst mir als Moderator nur sinnlose Arbeit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
musca
„Es irrt der Mensch, solang er strebt.“  (Goethe, Faust)

Offline ralul

• User
« Reply #44 on: 2015/11/16, 21:12:04 »
Hallo Jörg,

Das ist nun aber sehr starker Tobak.
"Siduction - the community based OS" --> Ich beobachte siduction sehr aufmerksam und kritisch, melde mich, wenn mir was nicht gefällt, das System irgendwo hakt oder ich Verständnisschwierigkeiten habe.
Das sollte doch soweit von User-Seite normal sein.
Wenn den Moderatoren meine Einlassungen nicht gefallen sind sie mit persönlichen Diffamierungen nicht zimperlich.
Wer ihre im eigenen Saft schmorende Welt kritisiert, dem wird sogar die rote Karte angedroht.
Entweder Sie antworten sachlich auf meine Beiträge oder lassen es eben. Das wäre die feine Art, die ich mir in einem Forum wünsche.
Hey Hanisch !
Wenn von Gemeinschaft gesprochen wird:
"Siduction - the community based OS"
Dann muss man sich fragen: Was ist das für eine Gemeinschaft? Denn eine Gemeinschaft ist immer etwas Definiertes, was sich unterscheidet von der Menge Aller.
Hier ist die winzige Menge der Menschen gemeint, die sich für aktuelle Entwicklungen bei Debian interessiert. Siduction ist also gar keine Distribution im klassischen Sinne, die ein Release herausgibt mit festen Anweisungen, wie man Probleme löst. Dies wird zwar genau auch versucht, ist aber sehr begrenzt nur möglich, weil sich der "Boden unter unseren Füßen" ständig ändert.
Wenn Du nicht ständig die neueste Hardwär zum optimalen Lauf bringen möchtest, schau Dir doch mal was anderes an: CentOS oder SUsE oder Magaia. Es gibt so viel!
Oder machs wie ich, allerdings in der noch unstabileren Richtung: Ich benutze hauptsächlich Gentoo und diskutiere trotzdem manchmal mit, wenn ich Lust habe ....
experiencing siduction runs better than my gentoo makes me know I know nothing