seduction
 Language:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
2019/12/09, 11:26:46

Help

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: libasound2 und co. ist defekt / broken  (Read 315 times)

Offline michaa7

• User
libasound2 und co. ist defekt / broken
« on: 2018/11/04, 02:01:02 »
  Die neue libasound2 und co. ist defect, nach installation/upgrade sind die soundkarten nciht mehr da. Reinstalltion der vorgängerversion 1.1.16-1+b1 und co behebt das dann wieder.

After upgrading to newest libasound2 1.1.17-1 no soundcard available. Back to 1.1.16-1+b1 fixes the problem.

Code: [Select]
apt install libasound2=1.1.6-1 libasound2-data=1.1.6-1  libasound2-plugins=1.1.6-1+b1

Best setting it on hold.
Ok, you can't code, but you still might be able to write a bug report for Debian's sake

Offline axt

• User
    • axebase.net
Re: libasound2 und co. ist defekt / broken
« Reply #1 on: 2018/11/04, 02:15:54 »
Wissen wir doch längst:

update of libasound2 breaks sound on HDA-Intel

(betrifft SPU insgesamt, nicht nur Intel HDA).

Offline piper

• Global Moderator
  • User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear

Offline piper

• Global Moderator
  • User
  • we are the priests ... of the temples of syrinx
Re: libasound2 und co. ist defekt / broken
« Reply #3 on: 2018/11/04, 02:17:12 »
snap
I either give too many fucks or no fucks at all, it's like I cannot find a middle ground for a moderate fuck distribution, it's like what the fuck

Free speech isn't just fucking saying what you want to say, it's also hearing what you don't want to fucking hear